Sunday, April 6, 2008

Special Thanks

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to my wonderful friend Christine in central Florida who surpised me. A package arrived from Amazon.com it was the book, "The Quest For Paradise, Visions of Heaven and Eternity in the World's Myths and Religion" by John Ashton and Tom Whyte.

This was one of the books I had just put up on my Wishlistr site (see link at left side of the screen). Again, thank you Christine for your support of my art research and work. You are the best!

1 comment:

christine said...

awww, Thank you back at ya Jonathan.
You know me, I can't draw a stick figure so those who cannot do - support the arts. LOL
Keep up the excellent work and now that it is thawing in the North, you will feel even more creative now that you can take off the gloves and woolies.
Love you
Christine and Cody